What is the Liebster Award? It appears there are different versions going around, but basically bloggers nominate other bloggers whose blogs they enjoy reading. Answer a few questions about yourself and link back to the person who nominated you. I think it’s a great way to discover new blogs and learn a little about the person behind the blog!
I’ll start out with the top 5 blogs I really enjoy reading. I don’t have any questions for them, but you should definitely check them out!
1) SimplyBeingMai – Mai writes about different recipes she’s tried, DIY projects, traveling, and make-up. She’s a great friend and her blog is really fun to read!
2) MakeMeAJetSetter – Wow! This blog has inspired me to go to Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. Check out Mackenzie’s blog and read about her upcoming trip to Acapulco!
3) AllThatGlitters – I love reading about Ally’s Alaskan adventures. Definitely check her blog out for some inspiration!
4) ADayIn – Since I’m set on going to Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos, I’ve loved reading about ADayIn’s experience!
5) VagabondChloe – Chloe is currently in Hawaii. Check out her site for updates on her trip!
Now… onto the questions I’ve been asked. Feel free to answer any of these if you’d like!
1. If you could pick a career for yourself, what would you choose? – I’d love to be a travel agent. I’m always planning trips for myself, my friends, and my family, so it already feels like I am one without the pay!
2. How many posts do you have in your drafts? – 5
3. Where do you see yourself in five years? – Probably still working my butt off as an actuary to pay for my travel adventures!
4. What do/did you like about school? – Being in the same place as all of my friends and the lack of responsibility.
5. If you could create a course for high school students, what would it be? – Something to get them out of the classroom and into the community!
6. What’s your favorite hobby? (blogging aside) – Does traveling count? 🙂
7. If you could choose something for every person on Earth to agree on, what would it be? – That God sent his one and only son, Jesus Christ, to die on the cross for our sins. I’d love for everyone to agree and believe that so that we can all spend eternity in heaven together! 🙂
8. If you could spend a day with a fictional character, who would it be? – Arya Stark from Game of Thrones. Yes, I’m a GoT nerd, haha.
9. How do you handle disagreements? – It depends on what we’re disagreeing over. I love to argue, but know not everyone is going to have the same opinion as me!
10. What’s one of your short term goals? – Pass an actuarial exam (for my career) that I have the end of April.
11. What makes you the happiest? – Spending time with my family and friends.
Now you know a little more about me! If there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to leave a comment and ask. Also, make sure you check out the blogs I linked to above! I know you’ll enjoy reading them as much as I do!!!